In order to install the theme you need to have a WordPress copy already installed on your own server.
Installing Ekko Theme from the FTP:
- Log into your hosting account via your FTP software client (FileZilla, WinSCP, Transmit or your preferred FTP client).
- Unzip the ekko.zip file. Use only the extracted Ekko theme folder.
- Upload the extracted Ekko theme folder into wp-content > themes folder and wait for the upload.
- Activate the newly installed theme by navigating to Appearance > Themes and clicking the Activate button.
- Once you activate Ekko, you will see a notification message to install and activate the required & recommended plugins.
- Install the following required plugins: WPBakery Page Builder, Slider Revolution, Redux Framework, KeyDesign Addon, Contact Form 7 and Breadcrumb NavXT. The WooCommerce plugin is recommended only if you are planning on building a website with eCommerce capabilities.
- Once you have installed the required plugins, proceed with the Demo Contents import.